Friday, October 12, 2012

Fabulous Friday~ Pumpkin Crunch Cake



Happy Friday~
     I am so looking forward to a quiet weekend. Taking a little break but will be back soon. I am so blessed by my blog friends. You just bless my day.
     I have been asked for a tutorial on the Frosted Pumpkin Hand Soap. I will post one soon. To answer another question ~ any oil could be used. Absolutely ~ yes. You can leave the scent out all together or you could use natural oils.

      I plan on making this Pumpkin Crunch Cake tomorrow~ it is wonderful. Hope you all have a fabulous weekend.



 If a wise man contendeth with a foolish man, 
whether he rage or laugh, there is no rest.


Proverbs 29:9



Pumpkin Crunch Cake~
1 yellow cake mix
1 can pumpkin
1 12 oz. can evaporated milk
3 eggs
1 1/2 cup sugar
4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup chopped pecans
1 cup melted butter
whipped topping

Combine pumpkin, milk, egg, sugar,pumpkin pie spice, and salt in bowl. Pour into pan.
Sprinkle dry yellow cake mix evenly over pumpkin mixture. Sprinkle pecans over top. Drizzle melted butter over everything.

Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes. Cool completely and top with whip topping. Refrigerate left overs!




1 comment:

Barbara said...

Hi, I just love this time of year, and love your blog too, sorry I have not been around much, trying to get back into the swing of blogging again, and visiting all my favorite blogs too. Have a great Saturday, and such a beautiful fall day here in Georgia. Hugs my friend.

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details