Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Sesame Seed Chicken~








This is such an easy recipe. I made it for my Home Economics class this week and promised to post the recipe for my students to copy. It is a lower fat version of the oriental favorite. It is so yummy!


6 boneless chicken breast
1/2 cup honey
1 cup water
2 Tablespoon cornstarch
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 tablespoon sesame seeds


Cook chicken in olive oil until done.

Mix together honey, soy sauce, water, corn starch, ginger, pepper flakes. Whisk until all the corn starch is dissolved.

Slowly add to chicken and mix until thickened.

Enjoy! Yummy!

1 comment:

Down On The Farm said...

That looks FANTASTIC! I love Chinese, but I very rarely cook anything Chinese. I guess I always think it is too complicated. But that looks simple and DELICIOUS! Been thinking about you lately. Prayers headed your way! Have a VERY BLESSED DAY!!!!!

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details