Monday, February 4, 2013

14 Days of Valentines~ Meet The Newest Member of Farming On Faith

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

If you are following my 14 days of Valentines~ sorry I am behind.
I am trying to catch up.

It has been a little busy around Farming On Faith the past couple of days. We lost our forever dog~ Emma~ last fall. It was so hard. We loved her from the the time she was a little puppy. Oh so many memories~ she was part of our family for 12 years. We cried many tears. I truly thought I never wanted to do it all over again. It is kind of  like ~you can't live with them at times and you can't live without them. I mean they really are so much work.

You know where I am going don't you? Here we go again.





  Meet Pippa Lou Shindorf~ she is a corgi. We have fallen in love once again.  We have begun potty training and so far she is doing great. We are trying to do things a little more by the book this time.  After all~ I am a momma to 4 grown children ~ 2 cats and 8 adorable chickens. I have house broken several dogs. I have been the momma to kids who brought home frogs, snakes, iguanas, guinea pigs, bunnies, gerbils and many stray kitties.  I can do this ~ and do it well!

Although my kids will tell you my momma-ing is getting softer but not with Pippa Lou~ we are going to do this right this time. Famous last words~ but I am sure going to try.

Isn't she a doll~  we have fallen in Puppy Love.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Aw, she's a cutie! Why can't they stay puppies forever? But, yes they are indeed lots of work. I wish you the best of luck at keeping it by the book. They are worth the companionship in the end.
I love what you are doing for the 14 days of Valentines. My boys would just love that. (so, would I, for that's my birthday!)
Have a great week Carrie!
Blessins,
Amy

Jessica @Blessings in the Country said...

What a cute puppy!! Pippa's fur looks so soft. She is a sweetie pie!

Tanya said...

Oh Carrie,
She is adorable! Such a cutie! Puppies are just irresistible! But Daddy and I told the "kids"....just because all of you are leaving the nest....don't think we are "lonely" and get us a puppy! HA! Having them is glorious and joyful and warming and so attaching! It's losing them and burying them that just about does me in! Now watch me break down and give in! Maybe I can live through your pictures! :) Keep them coming! So happy for you!
Any time to chat and email?

Gone Country said...

Aw, she's adorable! You're so right... A lot of work but so well worth it! Enjoy your newest family member (and be strong Momma, you can DO this!)!

Lisa Tucker said...

She is precious!! Good luck with that tough love training with those sweet puppy eyes...lol...:)

Cheryl said...

Such a cute little puppy, hope all goes well with the training. We lost our dog last March, we said no more dogs, but both of us have been looking at the dogs in the paper lately. Not sure if we are going to be able to hold out. Our grandsons are sure we need another dog. I do miss having a dog around, thinking one may show up this summer:) Have fun with your new puppy.

Love what you are doing for valentines day.

My Friends~My Followers

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details