Saturday, February 9, 2013

Farming on Faith's Fabric Softener~ Recipe


Happy Saturday~
It is going to be spring again at Farming on Faith. We kind-of wake up and decide if it is winter again or spring. I am thankful today it is spring. 

 I am stocking my cleaning cupboard with my ingredients from my pantry. I manage to make less "Wally World" trips and save lots of money. I have been using this recipe for about five years and I love it. This container cost me 70 cents to make~ it is a little more if you add oil to the recipe.
 This is all you really need. But if you are like me and like scent ~ you can add a fragrance but adding a fragrance is optional.

Recipe~
1 cup of vinegar
2 cups of hair conditioner
6 cups of water
Fragrance is optional because the hair conditioner gives a light scent.
 I add a "Downy" like fragrance to mine.




Here is my laundry soap recipe~ click here.

We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is meet, because that your faith groweth exceedingly, and the charity of every one of you all toward each other aboundeth; 2 Thessalonians 1:3 KJV


2 comments:

Patty Sumner said...

Love the fabric softener recipe...but even more, love your will and heart to be frugal and glorify God. Blessings!

Amy said...

I was just sitting down earlier and thinking I would really like to try making fabric softner. And, long behold I came to your site and here was a recipe. Thank you for sharing this! Anything to save where you can and I always like to make something homemade!
Have a blessed week!
Amy

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details