Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Homemade Fabric Softener~


The great thing about keeping a stocked pantry is that you can whip up whatever you need when you need it. Today it is a cool day at Farming On Faith so I thought I would make a few of my cleaning products. I love the smell of Downy but you can add any natural scents you like. I just happen to be a girl addicted to scents that smell strong. 



Fabric Softener Recipe

1 cup vinegar
2 cups hair conditioner  
6 cups of water

Mix all this together. You may use this like any other Fabric Softener.

 If you prefer dryer sheets you can try this~I diluted this down with water~ 3 parts water, 1 part softener. I then poured it into this glass container.  Next I added  sponges.  For each load~ wring out the sponge and add to the dryer as you would fabric sheets.  I added a few drops of  Downy scent!  Smells wonderful!

***I buy my scent at Natures Garden Candle Supplies. Due to copyright laws the scent is now called NG Clean Breeze.  Click Here!****

1 comment:

Marmee's Pantry said...

This is great! Thanks so much for sharing.

Blessings from Ohio...Kim<><

My Friends~My Followers

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details