Thursday, May 2, 2013

Rare May Winter Storm~ You've Gotta Be Kidding Me


No kidding~ who ever heard of a Winter Storm in May in Missouri?


Pippa Lou~ the Corgi~ yesterday when it was still spring and 80 degrees!


Pippa Lou ~ the Corgi~ today when it is 35 degrees.
I think she may have the right idea.

I am trying to pretend that it is not freezing outside and spitting winter. 

I will be back when I am not so grumbly!





Right Now
Today
Tonight
Light Snow / Windy
Rain / Snow / Wind
Snow
36°F
FEELS LIKE 24°
38°
HIGH
32°
LOW
Light Snow / Windy
A mix of wintry precipitation is occurring nearby.





Day May 3

Rain / Snow
39°FHigh
Rain / Snow
Photo Source ~ www.weather.com
Rain / Snow / Wind


7 comments:

NanaNor's said...

Hi there, I so understand your feelings! We had 80 degrees here on Monday and yesterday it snowed all day long. No wonder the gardeners say not to plant until the end of May. I'm so ready for the snow to leave until next Dec. I know we need the moisture but we seriously need the warmth too.
Today is cold but bright and clear.
Hopefully your snow will only last today.
Hugs, Noreen

Camille said...

So much for *global warming* hey? :) Stay cosy. Love, Camille

Betsy said...

I had to go out to our trailer yesterday to defrost the water lines. Apparently it snowed there on Tuesday!! Something is definitely wrong this year.
Blessings,
Betsy

Anonymous said...

If I read the records right the last time it snowed in May was 1907. the trees should be all budded out by now too. My Uncle, Aunt & cousin just moved from Texas, they are staying with my mom till their house opens up. She said they haven't left the window since it started. My Aunt loves snow. Lisa from Savannah

Erin Mullins said...

Good old Missouri weather!!! I'm from the northwest corner and you never know what your going to get!! We turned on our AC earlier this week and now we have the heat back on!!

Erin
PS Go Royals!! (I can't believe I'm saying that either LOL!)

Marmee's Pantry said...

Ya gotta love global warming. lol. We haven't had snow for a couple of weeks, but we've had frost. I STILL need to put our my little garden. Hoping it's not too late.

Blessings from Ohio...Kim< > <

Mrs.C said...

Snow in W. Arkansas this morning, it is crazy!

My Friends~My Followers

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details