Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Life Is Sweet~



Good Morning Blog Friends~
I am leaving on a jet plane to go welcome my new grand-daughter into this world. I can't wait to see her cute little face and smooch her. I already love her and I am so excited to get to know her. She has no idea how very much she is already loved by so many people. Please pray for Miss Olivia Hannah as she is getting ready to make her entrance. She has been waiting for Grammy to get there. We are going to be the best of friends.

Least I forget I am loaded with gifts for her big brother.  I am looking forward to playing with Boston too.  I am only second best to Papa who was there last week but beings I come bearing gifts maybe I will do! He loves his Papa!

God is good all the time! Be back soon~




4 comments:

Betsy said...

Praying for a very safe and happy arrival of the newest blessing in your family. We do love our grandbabies don't we?
Blessings,
Betsy

living from glory to glory said...

How exciting Carrie!!
Have a wonderful time, and look forward to a sweet picture of her!
Blessings, Roxy

Amy said...

Blessings! What a happy, beautiful occasion.

Tanya said...

Oh Carrie,
I'm so excited for you and so happy for your family! What a joy it will be!
Please send pictures as soon as you can!
Prayers and blessings for your safe travel and for a safe delivery for Ashley and Olivia! :0)
Hugs,
Tanya

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details