Saturday, June 1, 2013

The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie Made With Oil~


 I have been meaning to try these cookies and a cool rainy day was just what I needed to inspire me. Well  that and the fact that I wanted to serve cookies for our open house tomorrow. You will never notice that there are no hydrogenated oils in this recipe. I fluffed the flour first and leveled it off when measuring. These cookies are wonderful. I am so excited! Enjoy!

2 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2  teaspoon salt
1  cup oil
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon almond extract
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips ~ but I used the whole bag

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Stir together dry ingredients~ set aside.

Mix together oil, brown sugar, white sugar and mix until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time. Then, stir in vanilla and almond extract. Last fold in chips.

Bake 8 to 10 minutes on ungreased cookie sheet. Take out while still a little doughy. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet about 5 minutes before removing.







5 comments:

Tricia said...

Sounds yummy. I like the idea of oil over shortening.

Sandra said...

I just copied this recipe. They look good!

Cookie Therapy said...

These look absolutely delicious. Praying that your house sells real soon!!

Sandra said...

I tried these today. They are much smoother than the ones I usually make. We didn't like the almond in them though, so we'll leave that out next time, but this is definitely a keeper.

Annabella said...

I just made these today, and they were FANTASTIC! You would never believe these have less than half the fat of regular ones. Crispy outside, chewy inside... Thank you! And God bless, hoping you sell your house soon!

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details