Saturday, October 19, 2013

Saturday's Chat From The Farmhouse Porch~


  1. How many animals do you have? Well as you all know ~ I had to give up my chickens when we moved. I really miss my girls. I drive by and get a peek at them once in awhile. I have Pippa Lou~ the Corgi and two cats my Gypsy girl abandoned~ Patches and Annie.
  2. Have you begun Christmas plans, travel, decorations, crafts, menu, etc.? Yes ~ but just starting. We are planning to head to Colorado to spend Christmas with my Aunt. First time in 47 years we will not be home for Christmas. Still trying to decide on a color scheme for decorating. 
  3. Do you celebrate Harvest Season or Halloween? I decorate for Fall but will light up the house and hand out treats.
  4. How do you heat your house?  Our home is all electric but I am excited I have a gas fireplace and a wood burning fireplace this year. We had our first real fire last night~ it was so much fun! Well except the smoke alarm went off several times. Not sure what to do about that~ tehe!
  5.  Do you like dishes with white centers or centers with patterns? I have a dish fetish~ so it really doesn't matter to me. I like to have seasonal dishes.~colors. 

Delight thyself also in the Lord
and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
Psalms 37:4



1 comment:

Patty Sumner said...

Carrie, I know you miss your "girls". Making any moves is always so difficult...it seems it changes everything....so many adjustments to make....Christmas....yikes...it is just around the corner...I am still in the middle of unpacking and redoing here at our new-old house....I know I need to think about these things...just been so busy...have a great Sunday...Blessings!

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details