Thursday, November 21, 2013

Biblical Names of Christ Ornament Set~ Review




Sometimes you just have a heard time finding the perfect gift~ this is gift that will  be cherished each and every Christmas to come. I love these little ornaments. Each one displays a different name of the Messiah.

They are boxed in a wonderful gift box. I was very impressed with the packaging.

 I had planned on giving mine as a gift but decided I just had to keep them myself. Guess I will be ordering another set. Honestly~ these are a bargain at $14.95!


Click here to order a set.


Product Description

Create a Christ-focused holiday tradition as you review the sacred names of the Savior. Display these antique pewter-finish ornaments on the tree, as gift tags, or adorning a wreath on the front door. A list of scripture references is included, perfect for a "Twelve Days of Christmas" countdown. 12-piece set. Ornament size: 3¼" x 3¼". *Hooks & twine NOT included.

About the Author

Zions Mercantile is a gathering of gifts and décor inspired by our unique Latter-day Saint heritage — whether it be from Palmyra, Nauvoo, Salt Lake City or anywhere in the world. Offering quality products in a variety of price points, Zions Mercantile is a place you can find meaningful items that enhance your home and reflect your values.
Zions Mercantile – available at Deseret Book stores and at DeseretBook.com



I was provided these ornaments in exchange for my honest review.


1 comment:

Ann at eightacresofeden said...

Oh I love these and I see they will post overseas. I wonder if they would arrive on time for this Christmas if I ordered some? I have chosen lime green, gold and silver for my tree this year so they would be perfect. I don't blame you for keeping them Carrie!

My Friends~My Followers

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details