Friday, February 27, 2015

Coconut Lemon Scrub Recipe ~ One Of My Favorite Things




These are a few of my favorite things  ~ Do-Terra Lemon Oil and Coconut Oil. 
I mean I have a million and one uses for them.
 I have been using this Coconut~ Lemon Scrub for awhile now and I love it. 
It leaves your skin feeling heavenly.


It only takes three simple ingredients.
1 cup Coconut Oil
1 Cup Sugar
3-4 drops of Lemon Oil


Mix the Coconut Oil until creamy and smooth in a Mix Aid ~ 
next add sugar and lemon oil.
Mix until it is all creamy.





6 comments:

Betsy said...

I'm sure that it smells wonderful! Thank you for sharing.
Blessings,
Betsy

Cheryl said...

This sounds like fun to make and would smell so nice. Where do you get lemon oil?

Looking over some of the other posts, waiting for our weather do get warm enough for flowers. We are only going to be in the 40's this coming week and even saying we may get a little snow again. So ready for spring to come and stay.

Have a great weekend.

Joyfully,
Cheryl

Patty said...

This is such a cute idea. Thanks for sharing.

Patty said...

This is such a cute idea. Thanks for sharing.

living from glory to glory said...

Hello Carrie, this would make a nice Mothers Day gift!
Blessings, Roxy

moonstruckcreations said...

This looks great - how long would it keep for?

Helenxx

My Friends~My Followers

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details