Monday, April 7, 2014

Homemade Window Cleaner




This morning I am noticing just how dirty Old Man Winter left my windows
Let the spring cleaning begin.  
With a house full of dirty windows I am making up my own window cleaner.
It works wonderful ~  and makes a whole gallon for pennies.



Window Washing Liquid

2 Tablespoons Ammonia
1 teaspoon Dishwashing Soap
1 pint Rubbing Alcohol
2 drops of Blue Food Coloring

Into empty gallon jug put 2 Tbsp regular Ammonia, 1 tsp liquid dish soap, 1 pint Rubbing Alcohol, 2 drops blue food color. Carefully fill jug with water (it sudses up if you don’t go slow) and label jug.


Revelation 21:5

 And he that sat upon the throne said, 
Behold, I make all things new. 
And he said unto me,Write: 
for these words are true and faithful.

                       



1 comment:

Sue said...

Thanks for sharing the window cleaner, I also like and will try the peach pie recipe.
Blessings,
Sue

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details