Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Yum Yum Burgers~It Is What's For Dinner Tonight


Yum Beef Burgers~




This our my version of the old fashioned St Joseph, Mo  Bucket Shoppe Beef Burgers ~ 
a place where my Dad would take me for lunch when I was a little girl. 
They are oh~ so good.

1 pound hamburger
1/3 cup water
minced onion to taste
salt & pepper to taste
1 (6 oz.) can tomato paste
2 tablespoons prepared mustard
2 tablespoons chili sauce
chili powder
hamburger buns
pickles
Cooking Instructions:
Mix hamburger, water, onion, salt, and pepper. Fry until almost done. Add tomato paste, mustard, chili sauce and a bit of chili powder. Simmer till done. Place on a hamburger bun with a pickle.

1 comment:

corners of my life said...

Great way to step up an ordinary burger. Thanks

My Friends~My Followers

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details