Friday, June 27, 2014

Cucumber~ Tomato Salad





I am celebrating the first cucumber out of my garden. I just happen to have fresh parsley and basil growing too.  Woo~hoo! So I decided to spruce it up good with a summer favorite

  • 1 large cucumber~ peeled and sliced
  • 1 large tomato ~ cubed
  • 1/4 purple onion~ sliced thin
  • 1/4 cup fresh chopped basil and parsley ~chopped fine

Mix all together and add dressing .

Dressing~

  • 2 Tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
  • 2 Tablespoons olive oil
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • sprinkle of sugar (optional)

Enjoy!





2 comments:

Sun Valley Homestead said...

Another thumbs up for your recipes. Our cucumbers are not ready yet, but you can be sure I will be making this when I pick my first cucumber. Well, maybe I'll need more than on LOL to feed my brood:-)

Hugs,
Connie

Cheryl said...

Looks good, can't wait for my veggies to start in the garden!

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details