Friday, June 27, 2014

Mixed Berry Pie~ It's Oh So Easy!





2 prepared pie crust
2 packages of 16 ounce frozen mixed berries
1/2 sugar
1/4 cup corn starch
1 Teaspoon fresh lemon juice


  • Coat the frozen berries sugar and corn starch then add the lemon juice.
  • Place in pie plate on top pie crust.
  • Fill with mixture.
  • Place pie crust on top and crimp edges.
  • Brush the white of an egg on top and sprinkle with sugar.


Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes,
Turn up the oven to 375 degrees and bake for 30 more minutes.

2 comments:

Down On The Farm said...

I wish I was sitting there with you, on your front porch, eating a big piece of this pie, with ice cream of course!! What a wonderful time we would have. Blessings my friend!

Sun Valley Homestead said...

OH this looks so DELISH....I absolutely love pie...ANY PIE. but berries this time of the year...I'm drooling.

Can I come for dessert LOL?

Hugs,
Connie

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details