Thursday, September 25, 2014

The Countdown Is Over~


My Hannah is at home with her camera~ I miss this girl so much 
and I am excited she came home to take care of her momma!

I have been so blessed today by emails, text and phone calls from friends~ many of you. Thank you for praying for me. I believe in the power of prayer.  I believe God hears and answers prayer. It means the world to me to know that you are praying for me.

The wait is over and tomorrow morning I will be trusting God as I go into the operating room. I mean after all ~this is where the rubber meets the road. In the midst of uncertainly I am trusting God's will in allowing me to walk through this valley. God never promises that there will never be storms that rage and valleys to walk through but He does promise to never leave us or forsake us. I know this to be true because He has proven himself to me time and time again.

I will be back soon~ thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the well wishes and mostly your prayers. I covet each and every one of them!


Philippians 4:6-

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

13 comments:

Heartfelt living said...

You will be in my thoughts tomorrow. Sending you a warm hug and know you are in my prayers. 😊
XX
Karen

Sun Valley Homestead said...

You are in my prayers.

Hugs,
Connie

Betsy said...

Praying that you will feel His loving arms around you tomorrow.
Blessings,
Betsy

Trace4J said...

Praying for you beautiful friend.
May you be strengthened with his peace and love..

Carrie said...

I am glad we chatted yesterday! Yes, God does answer Prayer! I am praying for you sister!

Love, Hugs & Prayers,
Carrie

Camille said...

Praying for you this morning, my friend. Keep your heart fixed on the Lord...He is faithful!! I am so pleased that your girl is there to take care of you...what a sweet blessing! With Love, Camille

Barbara said...

Keeping you in my prayers, knowing you are in the hands of our lord, he will guide the surgeons and he will heal you quickly. Fear not I am with you always, he does not lie.

Down On The Farm said...

I have been praying for weeks, and am praying right now. Our God is faithful and there are no better Hands to be held in than His.

Lisa Tucker said...

Lifting you up in prayer Carrie. Your faith is strong and our God is loving and faithful. Hugs to you!

White Lace and Promises said...

I found you through another blog. I will be following you and your story and ask God to remind me to pray for you daily.

Bonnie

Carmen Williams said...

Prayers for you this morning.

Kim said...

Praying for you right now….

Blessings to you...

Amy said...

Praying for you friend.

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details