Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Homemade Fabric Softener




I have had a lot of questions on my Fabric Softener~so here are my steps and photos. 
Hope this clears up questions!

Fabric Softener Recipe

1 cup vinegar
2 cups hair conditioner  ( I used Suave's new Wild Cherry Blossom this time)
6 cups of water

Mix all this together. You may use this like any other Fabric Softener.

 If you prefer~I diluted this down with water~ 3 parts water, 1 part softener. I then poured it into this glass container.  Next I added  sponges.  For each load~ wring out the sponge and add to the dryer as you would fabric sheets.  I added a few drops of  Downy scent!  Smells wonderful!

2 comments:

Hi! It's me, Jen. said...

So, you add the sponge to the dryer, not the liquid to the washer...or do you do both?

Anonymous said...

Carrie, Thanks :)I love fabric softener. Where do you find the Downy scent? Also, same type of question as Jen- I am assuming that you use the sponges in place of fabric softener sheets and can you also just use it in the liquid form like liquid fabric softener...P.S. Thanks for the recipe- Cristinia

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details