Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I Think I Just Might Live~


Matthew 6:8 (KJV)

Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.
 The past few months have been a little difficult but I am so thankful when I couldn't even focus to read my Bible I could talk with Jesus. 
I am feeling much better and I am heading to KC to see the Oncologist. I am sure with the great news that the tumor was benign I will be released  back to my regular doctor. I am so very thankful. 
I have learned my greatest spiritual growth has sprung from my deepest human pain. No pain that we walk through in this life is ever wasted. God never wastes pain!
No tears go to waste~ no battle~ no heartache and no struggle. God takes it all and ultimately works it all our good. It is in the learning to be patient and not knowing what God knows that I find my biggest challenge. 
We have to learn to trust God enough to take care of what we don't' understand and trust Him enough to make reason out of what we do understand. Some things nay not seem clear to us right now but when we trust God to work out His plan in our lives we will have peace in the midst of the storms of life. He is faithful and His love endures forever even on the most difficult days! 

Psalm 138:8 (KJV)

The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O Lord, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Great post. Needed this today. Glad to read about your victory.
Thank the Lord.
Kim in OK

Down On The Farm said...

Isn't that a promise that just brings tears to your eyes?? "The Lord will perfect that which concerns me." I mean, the God who spoke the earth into existence, the God who made every living thing, the God who made the day and night, the sun and moon and stars, knows who I am. And He loves me. And He promises to perfect that which concerns ME. I have a great big list of things that concern me. And He is more than able. I am so thankful to belong to Him. My prayers continue for you and your family Carrie! I am so glad you are doing well. Big hug from me to you this morning.

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details