Thursday, October 30, 2014

The Countdown Begins Today~ Week # 1 (8 week plan)
























Today makes 4 weeks till Thanksgiving and 8 weeks until Christmas.  I am as excited as can because all the kids are coming home for Christmas. That means lots of shopping, wrapping, cleaning and decorating. With several more weeks of restrictions while I recovery from surgery I am planning my work in bite size pieces.

Here is my plan for this week.

Week #1

* Make Thanksgiving menu
* Make Christmas menu
* Fill in gift list
* Set up wrapping station

Do you have a plan?  How do you get it all done?

4 comments:

Down On The Farm said...

Hard to believe that the holidays are nearly upon us!! So excited that your family will all be together. I know you can't wait. Planning is a GREAT IDEA! Doing a little at a time makes this time of year much more enjoyable for the hostess!! I need to make a plan!! Blessings my sweet friend!

living from glory to glory said...

Hello Carrie, How exciting that all the family will be together! I have started shopping, but doing mostly gift cards! My whole family will be together also!
Happy Days are here again!!
Love, Roxy

Flat Creek Farm said...

Oh my.. I think I just had a mini panic attack.. lol! I don't get it all done, that is for sure. I fly by the seat of my pants. But somehow the main things get accomplished! I like this countdown idea though.. maybe I will be more aware! -Tammy

Patty said...

We pretty much have the same thing every year for Thanksgiving so there is not a lot of planning for that. Christmas gifts are worked on somewhat throughout the year and we keep it simpler than in years gone by. I'm looking forward to fixing some goodies and enjoying the season. I think I will encourage my husband to do the wrapping. He is meticulous, me - far from it!

Hope you are recovering well!

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details