Friday, January 9, 2015

KJV Note-Takers Bible ~ My Reiview


I have a fetish with my Bible. When I look for a new Bible I can't part with my old one. I mean I have notes and special dates marked in my Bible. I have moments in time when God spoke to me that is noted in my Bible. My Bible is a spiritual journal so-to-speak to me. So when I had the chance to review this Bible I jumped. I am a note~taker when it comes to my Bible.

However~ when the Bible arrived I was greatly disappointed. While the Bible does have some extra room ~ it is very boring in its layout. It is a hardback cover and just doesn't have a nice feel. I think this book is more of a table- top book not like a Bible I  would want to read every day and carry with me.  

It retails for $34.99 which is way over priced. I am not at all impressed with this Bible~ sorry Zondervan. I rate this Bible a 2 star only because the content is God's Word but the publishing of this Bible leaves much to be desired. 


I received this Bible in exchange for my honest review. 


 Publishers Book Description

Finally, a Bible that has plenty of room for taking notes during public or private worship, small-group fellowships, or any other time or place you feel the need to make comments on the Bible. No more cramped writing in tiny margins—the KJV Note-Taker’s Bible makes it easy to stay organized and neat. Personalize the text of God's Word to your life as never before, and treasure this record of your spiritual journey. Includes the complete text of the classic King James Version.
Features:
  • Deluxe wide margins for note takers
  • Complete King James Version text
  • Double-column text for easy reading
  • Words of Christ in red letter


2 comments:

Down On The Farm said...

I appreciate your honesty. I am the same, very picky about my Bible!

Scrappy quilter said...

Picky with my Bibles too. I love leather covers, not hard covered Bibles.

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details