Wednesday, March 4, 2015

He Knows My Name~ YOURS TOO




Good Morning Blog Friends~

 I so need to see the sun. How about you? I think here in our part of the world it is on its way and we have a warm- upcoming. This girl needs to get her hands in some dirt.  I  need to hear the birds chirp and feel the sun on my face. It's almost here!

Just as it refreshes my soul to garden and feel the sun  ~ realizing that the Lord is my sun and shield refreshes my mind. We don't have to get caught up in the worries of the day. We only need to reach for the one and only~ true SUN of God. He holds us in the palm of His hand. HE KNOWS OUR NAME. 

 We can rest knowing He has it all under control. He calls me chosen, free forgiven, child of the King, His forever…… held in treasure. I am loved and so are you. 


Now that is something to celebrate on this cool~ brisk March morning. 

4 comments:

Down On The Farm said...

Amen girlfriend!!! It is cold and SNOWY here, roads are horrible. But the weatherman says 50s this weekend and 60s next week. I think I can make it another couple days. Soooo ready to get outside, mow the yard, plant the garden, feel the sunshine. Have a blessed day . . . I'm praying for you and yours!!

Anonymous said...

Another great post im so thankful he knows my name. I have an autistic son and their have been some really hard struggles. Pretty difficult latelyi dont know what I would do without the lord in my life. My son is a true blessing and I know the lord knows hes name. Thanks for always being so encouraging.

living from glory to glory said...

Dear Carrie, We need to be reminded that God has some sweet and lovely days ahead for us! I really am looking forward to Spring!
Flowers and green grass...
Yes, He knows our names! And He has allowed us to know one another for a purpose!
Love, Roxy

Betsy said...

Wonderful post. I am very thankful that He knows my name too. 9 inches of snow forecast for tomorrow here at my daughters house, while at home it's been in the 50's ever since I left! I am so very ready for springtime.
Blessings,
Betsy

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details