Friday, March 20, 2015

It's A Fabulous Friday At Farming On Faith~ Splashes Of Joy



 Good Morning Blog Friends
Oh man~ the sun is warming things up around here and making all things new~ fresh and green. The birds are singing and my heart is too. I am so excited that Spring has sprung. I have a weekend of getting my hands in some dirt. How about you?


I am counting my blessings and naming them one by one. Have you ever seen those little pebbles that have faith, love and joy engraved on them? Well this morning I have decided to list my pebbles of joy. How about you leave me your pebbles of joy too? I am going to pick one of your joyful post and send a  special gift to a random friend this very week.

My Pebbles of Joy
Being held in God's arms
A kiss from my Brian

A call from my girls



A hug from my son

A visit with my grands



Best Friends
The words~I love you
Dime store bubble bath
Bubble Baths
Raspberry tea on my porch

 Yellow Roses
A love letter
A newborn baby
Beautiful perfume
Sunsets
The song of a mockingbird
A new box of stationery
Popcorn
A choir singing
The feel of clean hair
Fall leaves
Pumpkins
A fire
Raindrops
Answered prayer
Forgiveness
Rest after pain
Homemade bread
Cinnamon rolls
Christmas lights

A box of new crayons
Isaiah 41:10
A problem resolved
Sleep when a crisis is passed
Finding a lost earring
A happy ending
Fresh linens on my bed
Birthdays
The first garden tomato
Old love letters
The right answer at the right time
A comfortable chair
Snowflakes
Chocolate fudge
Ice Cold Diet Coke
A clean house
Breakfast with a friend
A snowball cupcake
My family
 Old Glory


Psalms 34:8
 O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your post today (every day really) I think I will make of list of my joys too - I needed that !!!!

Down On The Farm said...

What an awesome reminder of all the many blessings the Father has poured out on us. No matter what, He is God and is worthy of our praises!! I am thankful for you and your friendship!! I'm still praying! Have a great weekend!!

Scrappy quilter said...

Oh Carrie, so many of those are on my list too. Your posts always bring a smile to my face. It's so good to read these positive posts. Thanks for always sharing from your heart.

living from glory to glory said...

Dearest Carrie, Loved this post!!
I love to hear the Doves cooing
I love to hear the Meadowlarks singing! I love when I sense the Presence of the Lord. I love getting phone calls from my grandchildren when they miss me. I love my mornings and my quiet time.
Thanks for allowing me to leave a pebble (smile)
Hugs, Roxy

Just a little something from Judy said...

I really liked my first visit here to your beautiful and inspiring blog. I live in the heart of farm country, and thus I like the title of your blog too. I look forward to more visits.

My Friends~My Followers

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details