Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Are You Wanting To Lose Weight? I Discovered An Amazing Tool!



Oh my stars~ I need to tell you about this site. It is called Calorie Count. It is on-line and it is free. You set up a profile and then each day log your food. It counts calories but more important it rates the nutrition of your food. At the end of the day it gives you a grade on nutrition for what you ate that day. This is my 10th day and I have lost five pounds. It is much like a game and the accountability is amazing for me.  It has been so inspiring and easy to do. I was surprised at some food I thought was great and it turned out to be really bad.

You log in how much weight you want to lose and a target date. It will calculate how many calories you need to eat each day.  Each food you enter will be graded on an A to F scale. Some things you realize are just not worth the price.

You also log activity. It calculates intake with the activity. For example 1 hour of moderate housework without stopping burns 285 calories. While a very brisk 30 minute walk burns 204 calories.

It also has a recipe option to add your own recipes and calculate the entire recipe for all nutrition facts. Below is one that I made over the weekend .

If you want to shed a few pounds ~ give it a try. I love it!  Click here~


Low Calorie Strawberry Cobbler
1/2 cup organic sugar
1/2 cup King Arthur Flour
1/2 skim milk
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
2 cups of frozen or fresh strawberries

* Mix all ingredients together except the fruit.
* Add to a 8x8 pan sprayed with olive oil.
* Place fruit on top~ the crust will come up over the fruit.

Bake in a 350 degree oven for 40 minutes.

Makes 4 servings.

Nutrition figured at Caloriecount.com

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 1 Serving
Per Serving % Daily Value*
Calories 195
Calories from Fat 2
Total Fat 0.20%
Saturated Fat 0.00%
Cholesterol 1mg 0%
Sodium 116mg 5%
Potassium 234mg 7%
Carbohydrates 48.016%
Dietary Fiber 2.811%
Sugars 32.3g
Protein 3.0g
Vitamin A 1% · Vitamin C 76%
Calcium 6% · Iron 8%


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!

Liz said...

Oh I will have to check this site out for sure! Thanks for posting!

Weekend-Windup said...

Thanks for sharing this information. I am wanting to reduce my weight in many ways. I have reduced 1kg in one month by having only fruits...

Cheryl said...

Thank you for sharing. I will be checking this out. The dessert looks delicious!

Down On The Farm said...

Good for you my friend!!

Flat Creek Farm said...

Hi Friend! Thanks for the note of concern on the blog a few weeks ago! I have so missed all my blog buddies, and yes.. blogging too. Congrats on your weight loss! I just keep losing then gaining back those same 5 to 7 pounds, over and over (and I want to lose about 20). Thanks for the info on this new tool, and also the recipe (yum). Blessings to you and yours and have a great weekend! -Tammy

My Friends~My Followers

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details