Tuesday, August 25, 2015

God Bless Our Fall~ Book Review




There is something inside of me that gets all excited about Fall. This book is absolutely adorable. It has  chunky padded pages for the young reader. The story is a rhyme and the illustration captures the beautiful colors of the season.

This is a wonderful way to celebrate all the blessings that God delivers in the form of Autumn. The book captures all the activities we love to celebrate from going to the Pumpkin Patch to roasting marshmallows for smores. All of the things we love to do including hayrides to sipping cider are celebrated. This book is a must for your little readers.

What a great way to teach our children to see the blessings God pours out on us. This is such an adorable book! 

This book was provided to me in exchanged for my honest review and I rate it 5 plus stars. 

1 comment:

Down On The Farm said...

Blessings to you my friend. Enjoy this beautiful weather we are having!! Prayers for you today!!

My Friends~My Followers

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details