Friday, October 16, 2015

Coming In On A Wing And A Prayer~


Hello my blog friends~ 

I sure am missing you all. I have been taking a break from the social media world for so many reasons but mainly to get well. I am starting to feel like myself once again after a year of not feeling well. Vitamin D dificeincy after a major surgery took me down. I heard the song this morning~ "Coming In On A Wing and A Prayer." That describes me right now.
  
How are you? Some of you have switched blogs. Please leave me your new addresses. I read your comments but should have saved the information.

Can you believe the leaves are changing all ready and there is a chill in the air? I love all the seasons and I always get excited to celebrate the holidays. I get giddy and beside myself this time of year. 
How can we not just stop and count our blessings and be thankful for all the Lord has done for us during the season of Harvest.   I mean the good days are heavenly and the bad days He walks beside us ~ so what more can we ask for from our Heavenly Father. 

I am going to make it my goal today to stop by and catch up with you all today. Just leave me a little comment so I can connect with you ! Have a blessed day. 




7 comments:

Betsy said...

I have missed you Carrie. This has been a season of unwell for me too. Pacemaker surgery out of the blue in July and now I've been in physical therapy for almost two months because of three pinched nerves in my back. I know God has a lesson in all of this for me, but right now I feel I'm barely hanging in there. I am so blessed to have my wonderful and patient husband.
We've had several hard freezes already but today the temp is supposed to be in the mid 70's. I love this time of the year too, but must say, I'm not fond of winter.
Blessings,
Betsy

Anonymous said...

God's Blessings to you and for your health. Pam T. Dexter, MI.

living from glory to glory said...

Dearest Carrie, Hello to you and so glad you are feeling better! Doing well here, with of course a few struggles and always seeking the Lords Word and not believing all the stuff that people are believing hook line and sinker.
We are in full fall mode...
Thanks for stopping over, and yes blog-land has changed!
Blessings, Roxy

Ann at eightacresofeden said...

It's good to take a break from blogging and social media. I became an occasional blogger as it simply was taking up too much of my time then when I tried to return and do a post about our son's wedding, blogger lost everything I had written. I don't know if that was meant to be a sign or not. I had to reassess my intentions in blogging and most of all I wanted a record or photo journal of our family life to remind me in future days of these blessed days. I'm now using Instagram to help me do that now but it's not quite the same as you don't get to know people so well. Having said that the Lord found me a friend, a kindred spirit via Instagram not too far away and another homeschool mum who I have now met in real life! I feel I do need to be on facebook and Instagram because my older children are there.
I don't read too many blogs these days, mainly my friends blogs and a few homemaking and Christian living for women that inspire me. I'll miss you here Carrie. Feel even more connected to you now that my farmgirl has stayed with you and talks about you. She's turning 21 real soon and still living at home, even planted herself a rose garden the other week! Blessings to you my sweet friend as you continue on your journey to health and wholeness and enjoy your break!

Patty said...

Glad your feeling better! Have a great day!

Down On The Farm said...

Hello sweet friend! First day back at work after my trip and I'm catching up with you as well!! I enjoy your blog posts so much, and look forward to the time (hopefully) when you post more frequently. I believe the Lord has much for you to share :0! Until then . . . ENJOY!!! Blessings . . . and enjoy this beautiful fall weather!

Down On The Farm said...

Hello sweet friend! First day back at work after my trip and I'm catching up with you as well!! I enjoy your blog posts so much, and look forward to the time (hopefully) when you post more frequently. I believe the Lord has much for you to share :0! Until then . . . ENJOY!!! Blessings . . . and enjoy this beautiful fall weather!

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details