Thursday, October 8, 2015

Maple-Nut Fudge


Oh ~this is so Autumn and so heavenly on so many levels. Enjoy!


Ingredients
1 cup light brown sugar
1(7.5 oz) jar Marshmallow Fluff
5 ounces of evaporated milk
6 Tablespoons unsalted butter
1/2 tsp. salt
1 (11 oz.) pkg. white chocolate chips
1 1/2 tsp. pure maple syrup
2 cups chopped walnuts

Directions
  • Line an 8in. square pan with nonstick foil.
  • In a heavy saucepan, combine brown sugar, evaporated milk, marshmallow fluff, butter and salt. Bring to boil over medium heat, whisking constantly. 
  • Remove from heat. Add the bag of white chocolate chips and stir until melted.
  • Stir in maple syrup and walnuts. 
  • Pour into prepared pan.
  • Refrigerate uncovered until set for 2 hours.





3 comments:

Down On The Farm said...

MMMMM mmmmm good!!! Wish I was there for a piece of that right now! Enjoy our beautiful Missouri fall. Sure do need some RAIN! Praying that the rain forecasted for tonight actually falls at my house. Blessings always my friend!

Down On The Farm said...

I wish I was there to have a slice of that fudge. Yum Yum!!! Blessings to you, and prayers for your family every day!

Grannie's Homestead said...

Oh my...I'm sorry but this is such a "sinful" fudge....I might just have to indulge and make it. My pancreas might do flips, but so will my taste buds. Salivating already. (I love FUDGE).

Thanks for the recipe....and being that it's our Thanksgiving this weekend...but a perfect excuse to try it:-)

Blessings,
Connie

My Friends~My Followers

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details