Sunday, November 1, 2015

52 Original Wisdom Stories




This book was given to me in exchange for my honest review. I have to say I was terribly disappointed in this book. I thought it was a devotional with short stories but this is not the case. It was not at all what I expected.
It is a  confusing book. The book is fictional and revolves around an elderly couple. The stories are made up from conversations that Sid and Rosie share with each other. They both have left behind their childhood churches and now Sid has become a Quaker and Rosie church hops. The stories contain spiritual conversations and opinions of the two. They seem to embrace anything and everything and mush it all together. 
As a born-again believer I found the book to be very unbiblical.  There are times when the book reflects biblical truth but most the time Sid and Rosie embrace ideas from false religions not found in the Bible. 
I would use discretion in reading this book. I would not personally recommend this book. 

1 comment:

Down On The Farm said...

I appreciate your honesty my friend!!

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details