Tuesday, May 24, 2016

We Have Landed~


We have landed in our new little town. There is unpacking to do and much work still to be done. As we add touches~ this house is becoming our home.  Our journey here is unfolding. We know without a doubt God has led us here to serve. My Brian's path is clearly laid out but would you pray for God to bring mine to me? I am excited to get busy. 

I have missed my blog friends. I am not sure what Farming On Faith will look like in the future but I am excited to see what God has in store. 

While I was away not only did we pack up and leave my hometown but I celebrated my big 50.




And my baby moved into his own place ~ 
leaving him behind has been way harder than I thought it would be. 
I miss my boy!


We said goodbye to an old friend.


Patches just didn't have it in her to make the move.
She has been in our family for a very long time. 
I loved that crazy little cat with a lot of sass. 


Eight years ago I started blogging and I have been so blessed by the friendships. God has a way of bonding his children together. Never would I have dreamed when I made a friend on the internet that I would move and meet one of my prayer warrior friends from the Blog World~ Down on the Farm. Robbin and I have spent the past eight years sharing our hearts and praying for each other's burdens.  I am so excited that God looked down in time and knew I would need a friend in a new place where I did not know a soul. Today my sweet friend is coming to my house for lunch. How exciting is that? God is so good.  He has our path set out before us.  Even when the path is not clear we can trust that God is at work in our lives. 

For now ~I am just waiting and resting for the next chapter to begin. 

Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love;
 in honour preferring one another;





2 comments:

Camille said...

Happy 50th to you, Carrie!! Mine is next summer....crazy how quickly it sneaks up on us, isn't it?? May the Lord bless you in your new location and give you His grace and strength for whatever it is He calls you to. I am praying for you today as you seek Him for direction. Hugs, Camille

Down On The Farm said...

God is so good and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that He brought us together to pray for each other and lift each other up and encourage each other. Of all the billions of people on this planet, God brought around a set of circumstances that caused our paths to cross and I'm just so thankful. God is so amazing, so wonderful. I am in awe of Him and His love. And I'm so THANKFUL for you Carrie and for your friendship. I pray for you and your family daily and I look forward to many more years of friendship :0!!! Blessings to you my sweet friend!!!

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details