Friday, July 1, 2016

Are You Thirsty?





 My oldest daughter is always preaching to us all that we need to drink more water. I was one that just hated to drink water.  She said that the more you drink water the more you will crave it. You know she was right. I stopped buying  Diet Coke and made water my go-to drink. I now crave water and it is so refreshing to me. It took time~ I won't lie. Water is vital and important for our health. Prolonged periods without water can lead to death. People in third world countries have to walk miles  for this life-saving commodity. 

God's Word is just like that. The more you read it, study it and make it a daily priority the more you will crave it. Just a cup-full of His Word daily can fill the empty void in our soul. A few minutes in His Word can give us the wisdom to make important decisions. It is refreshing to our souls and gives us joy in our journey. Without it, I just could not survive. 

John 4:14King James Version (KJV)

14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

HAPPY JULY!


3 comments:

Betsy said...

Amen! On both physical water and the Living Water. I've been trying to make both a priority in my life.
Blessings,
Betsy

Patty said...

Yes, I agree - on both accounts as Betsy said.

Down On The Farm said...

We all need more water and MORE of JESUS!!!!

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details