Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Summer Is Over~ The Best Autumn Caramel Dip Recipe





And just like that Summer is over~ ready or not. I had a great one. I hope you did too. I have so enjoyed all my company who visited me in my new home. It certainly was a blessing. I must confess I am ready for pumpkins, apple picking, bonfires and cozy blankets along with good books. How about you?

It's apple picking time. ~ woo hoo. Here is one of our family's  favorite recipes.



It is that time of year again~ we have apples galore. Here is a recipe that you are sure to love!

My Autumn Caramel Apple Dip Recipe was featured in the
 Mary Engelbreit ~Winter 2010/2011 Cookbook. 
It is so yummy and-and oh so easy!

1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup light corn syrup
1 cup brown sugar
1 can sweeten condensed milk

Mix together all ingredients and put in the crockpot on low. Cook for about 3 hours! Enjoy~ 




1 comment:

Pam Leslie said...

I am so ready for Fall too!!! And....I see some fallish cookie decorating in our future!!

My Friends~My Followers

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details