Wednesday, September 21, 2016

'Tomorrow Will Be A Better Day"


Good Morning~
It is just a couple days from the official first day of Autumn. It is hot and humid here in Missouri and I am ready for cool~ crisp days. I am anxious to see our new little city turn the beautiful shades of fall. 

I have a new neighbor that has sure made my adjustment here in the capital city much sweeter. If you are  reading~ Joanne, you have been a blessing to me. 

Yesterday, Joanne had to put down her cat named Punkin.  I have buried a whole cemetery 
of pets and pets just find a way deep into our hearts~ don't they? When I sent back how sorry I was she lost her Punkin, she replied with, "Tomorrow will be a better day." 

What I have come to know about Joanne in this short time I have known her is she is the most positive Christian I think I have ever met. She always sees the brighter side of life. So this response is normal for her when she has a broken heart.

The truth is for the believer that no matter what we may face in this life ~Tomorrow will be a better day. Maybe here on earth or just maybe in our home on high. We have a future and a hope in our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. We can rest assure that God will take care of all our tomorrows and tomorrow will be a better day. I think that is reason enough to celebrate this day. 

Jeremiah 29:11-13King James Version (KJV)

11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.
13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

2 comments:

Camille said...

How precious it is to rest in our Saviour's perfect and sovereign plans! How good and gracious He is to us as His children. Hugs to you! Camille xo

Quiltingranny said...

Yes, your neighbor is so right and your post touched my heart today. No matter what we are going through today, while tomorrow is NOT promised to us, if we enter in with a glad heart, it will be a better day!

My Friends~My Followers

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details