Saturday, October 8, 2016

I Confess~







Father God in Heaven, I confess my sin. Please forgive me for not loving You with all my heart, mind,  body and soul.  Forgive me for not loving my neighbor as myself.. for my selfish pride and arrogance in living my life independent of you . Forgive me for allowing the little "gods" of this world to distract me and steal my dedication to You. Please forgive me for being judgmental and not loving the fatherless and widows. Forgive me for making life all about ME. Forgive me for the sins of my land and my generation. Forgive me for not standing when opinions are against YOUR WORD. Forgive me for having my own agenda. Forgiving me for not loving You as I should . Forgive me for my anger and bitterness. Forgive me for not humbling myself in Your sight. Father most of all forgive me for my self-righteousness instead of walking always in Your ways. Father, please forgive me of my sin and heal my land. Please, Father God, heal my land.

2 Chronicles 7:14

“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”

King James Version (KJV)

3 comments:

Sherry Miller said...

Love this verse Carrie I too need to remember to use it more.

Stephanie said...

Amen!!! Beautifully written.

Down On The Farm said...

Amen. We all fall so far short of where God wants us to be. Thank God for grace and mercy and love. He never fails. Blessings and prayers sweet friend.

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details