Thursday, November 3, 2016

Devotions For Christmas~



I love Christmas~ it is my favorite time of the year. Each year I promise to get ahead of the chaos so I can just enjoy the reason for the season. Are you with me? It is sneaking up on me once again. 

However~ I do have a plan to keep Christ in Christmas this year with this sweet little devotional. I can hardly wait for December 1st. This devotion features how to keep our focus on Jesus. Did you know there is a season called Hallothanksmas? In this devotion we are encouraged to take back December and not rush through the celebration of our Saviour's birth. Each devotion is right on target and just the reminder we need to keep our focus above. 

This book is a wonderful gift to yourself or anyone on your Christmas list. This book was provided to me in exchange for my honest opinion. I give it 5 stars. 


1 comment:

Laura Lane said...

I enjoyed your sweet and simple review. Thanks!

My Friends~My Followers

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details