Friday, December 2, 2016

It's A Wonderful Life ~ Really It Is





It's A Wonderful Life is my favorite movie of all times. I never get tired of watching it. Call me crazy~ I know my family does. Yet~ there is something about that movie that just cheers my spirit. No matter how bad things seem to be ~ it is really not the end of the world. And for any negative Nellies out there~ if the end of the world does happen to come today I know on the other side my Heavenly home waits for me.

Just as that silly little angel in It's A Wonderful Life needed to remind George Baily of what life would like like had he never been born we need to be reminded of the same. Bedford Falls would have been a much darker place without George Baily in it. And your world would be a much darker place without you in it. You are fearfully and wonderfully made by the Creator of the Universe and He has a  plan for your life. In fact, He has a plan for you today. There are people for you to love, people for you to encourage, people who need to see Jesus in you today.  We have good news to share to the world.  The Saviour has come and we need to celebrate. He lived and died, was buried and rose again. Today He sits on the right hand of His Father. He left His Holy Spirit to dwell in us and that my friend ~ Is great tidings of comfort and joy.

Instead of stressing over all there is to do this time of you may we all focus on the great opportunity to share the sweet love of Jesus. Happy Christmasing~ It's A Wonderful Life.

Luke 2:10-11King James Version (KJV)

10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.



3 comments:

Betsy said...

It's been a rough year and a half for me. It all started with getting a pacemaker in July 2015 and has gone downhill from there. Sometimes I just wish I could go to my Heavenly home and be done with this world and it's troubles and trials. But, and it's a big but, I know God isn't finished with me here yet. He still has a job for me to do and I will continue to try to do His work while I'm here. I also love the move It's a wonderful life."
Blessings,
Betsy

Anonymous said...

Once again you have touched my heart with sharing precious words just when I needed to hear them. God Bless you

Selina

NanaNor's said...

So heartwarming Carrie! Happy Holidays to you and Christmas blessings to your family! I love your chalk board-it's perfect. May your weekend be filled with joy and love.
Hugs,
Noreen

My Friends~My Followers

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details