Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Let Heaven And Nature Sing~





Every year I vow to sit at the feet of Jesus during the Christmas season instead of being frazzled. I really do my quiet times with the Lord most every day. But this time of year I am tempted to skip some days and pray as I run~ kind-of like fast food service to Jesus. This year it took some effort and planning. In order to do so~ I have a Christmas devotional that I have vowed to read each morning. I am making myself keep Jesus at the top of the list. Yesterday, I had a list a mile and a half long. My heart was racing and I was ready to roll.  Instead of rushing ahead I made myself a cup of coffee and connected with my Lord. Every time I put Him first He just has a way of making it all fit and it works so much better. Do I really believe He cares about my Christmas to-do list? Well yes~ He absolutely does. I left after my time with the Lord and my day was peaceful and productive. He blessed me in so many ways. That is our God.

He does care about all the details of our lives~ both big and small. The way we see God touches everything about our lives. God is madly and crazy in love with you. That love is at the very center of our Christian lives. God is all powerful and His love will produce praise and worship in our lives. It is that very love that will compel us to serve Him. It is that love that will gently call us to trust and obey Him. It is knowing who we are and whom loves us that will bring peace and joy in our lives.

How about you on this cold and frosty December morning~ do you feel peace and joy? If not maybe you need to sit at the feet of Jesus and realize just how very much you are loved and adored by the Saviour of the world. And while your at it maybe just sing along as all Heaven and Nature sings of His wonderful and amazing love for all mankind.


1 John 4:7-21King James Version (KJV)

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.
10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.
12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.
13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.
14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.
15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.
16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.
18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
19 We love him, because he first loved us.
20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.



No comments:

My Friends~My Followers

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details