Monday, December 5, 2016

Scripture Doodle ~ You Just Have To Check These Devotionals Out


Oh my stars~ I love these books. Life gets so busy and this is just the best way to unwind, have your devotions and be creative. These books are amazing. Scripture Doodle Books are more than a coloring book for adults but also have a devotion to go along with each creative art project. It covers many great topics to encourage the reader throughout the six week study. 

Each devotion and project has a Biblical theme and just a fun way to connect with God though art. It has fun and cute Bible verses to color also. Many would be great to frame. What a great idea. This would make a wonderful gift for any art lover on your Christmas list. 

The Author ~April Knight includes how to tips for lettering and coloring advice and samples. These are such cute and meaningful devotions and art.

About the Author~

April Knight is a worship artist based in Asheville, North Carolina. Knight’s work includes live worship painting and leading ScriptureDoodle workshops online and at conferences and retreats around the country and internationally. Her family of four is her greatest joy, along with serving alongside her husband at their local church.

I was provided these books in exchange for my honest review.   



This link has a video for you too see for yourself. 
For more imformation visit https://scripturedoodle.com/shop/godspromises

2 comments:

Down On The Farm said...

I've heard about these adult coloring books, but I've not seen them yet. It's kind of hard for me to imagine. I guess I need to give it a try, especially one that has Scripture in it!!!

Blessings dear friend!

Farming On Faith said...

Robbin~ They realy looked like so much fun. I wanted to keep them for myself but I know Hannah would love them so they went in her Christmas box. Each one had a devotion and the pages to color were mostly Bible verses with beautiful artwork. So fun. It would be a great girl time once a week for a Bible study.

My Friends~My Followers

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details