Friday, January 27, 2017

It's About Time ~Women's Ministry Kick-Off Theme





The first part of this year I started a new job on staff at Concord Baptist Church as the Women's Ministry Director.  I am having a ball! God is teaching me and growing me in His grace and glory. Being in the center of God's will is the greatest place to be. I know God has been preparing me for this position all of my life. It has been one more step in my Christian growth to learn to depend on my Lord even more. I have no answers to any of life's issues but I have a God who holds all of life in His hands. With a very humble heart, I can say I am truly blessed and so very thankful. 

We started the year off with a kick-off as the ~Women of Concord.  As you can see we had a wonderful crowd. We decorated with clocks all shapes and sizes.  We used black tablecloths and winter white trees with twinkling lights. It was a very sweet time and the best part was that the Lord showed up. 
 It's About Time: to belong, to be encouraged, to be inspired and to be part of the Women's Ministry in the New Year. We had wonderful food and fellowship and lots of great music. I spoke on joining together as the women of God to further the gospel of Jesus Christ. Our mission is women reaching women, encouraging each other, loving each other and building relationships as taught in the Bible as Titus women. I am so thrilled that I get to do life with these women. I know God is going to do great things as we serve our Lord and Saviour together. 
























Ephesians 3:20-21 (KJV)

20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.



2 comments:

Down On The Farm said...

I'm so PROUD OF YOU!!! What a blessing you are . . . to me and to all of the women you serve. Jesus is so good!!! I miss you!!!

Debbie Slaughter said...

Carrie, I just wrote about the new age of "Christian women" speakers who are exchanging truth for lies. In this day and time, it's so good to see churches who are still being faithful in small women's ministries. We need to know the women we are following, rather than continue to place false teachers on the pedestals of stages and arenas.

Congratulations on your new position and may the Lord bless you in your service to him!

P.S. When you have a minute, go to the blog and read "Are they really as brave as they say?"

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details