Thursday, April 27, 2017

The Joy Of Letting Go Releasing Your Teen into Real Life in the Big World




One of the hardest things I have ever had to do is letting go of my children. I remember the day Ashley left home after she got married. My husband and I sat in her room on her bed and cried a river of tears. In fact, I cried most of the summer. She was the first of our four children who found their wings and flew far away from my warm and cozy home. Did I mention Safe also......safe home? 

This devotional is written true to life. Vicki captured the tears and stories of letting her children go. In The Joy Of Letting Go, each of the 52 devotions has a cute and catchy title. The author shares how letting go really begins the day we bring our little bundle home..... from walking to driving.. college and moving out.  In each devotion, she takes her stories and turns them into a thought-provoking and spiritual application. 

I highly recommend this book for those who have teenagers. It would make a wonderful gift for any newly empty nesters. 

Learn more and purchase a copy.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Ok- I'm getting this... my baby is graduating and heading off to college in the Fall. I need this

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details