Sunday, May 28, 2017

Happy Memorial Day ~Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave




Home of the free because of the brave...Happy Memorial Day Weekend.  I am so very thankful for my freedom to worship my Creator. I am thankful I can meet to worship and sing praises at my church this morning. I am thankful that because many gave their lives, I may live my life to the fullest. I am thankful for those who said goodbye to their loved ones so that  I can hug mine a little tighter this very day.

I will remember and honor those who have fallen for the very sake of my freedom and all those who are proud to call themselves ~AMERICAN!  Our freedom cost so much. I fear we Americans fail to give honor where honor is due.  The blood that was shed had great value ~ someone's son, daughter, brother, sister, father or mother.  My heart is grateful for those who gave the ultimate sacrifice. Today is the day to give honor where honor is due.

How can I not thank the ONE who gave the most?~ My Lord and Savior ~ Jesus Christ. He gave all that we not only may have freedom from death and sin~but that we may have eternal life. This eternal life far reaches this life now~ but for the eternity. He gave His all for you. If you have never accepted Jesus as your Saviour. May I bid you to today? Don't go another day with your soul hanging in the balance. This life is not all there is ~ you will spend eternity somewhere.




Romans 10:9,10, 13
 9That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
 10For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.






1 comment:

Betsy said...

Amen! While I I am grateful for everyone who gave their life for my freedom here in this great country, most of all, I'm grateful for my Lord Jesus Christ. Without him I would be nothing. Thank you for this wonderful post.
Blessings, Betsy

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details