Oh ~this is so Autumn and so heavenly on so many levels. Enjoy!
1 cup light brown sugar
1(7.5 oz) jar Marshmallow Fluff
5 ounces of evaporated milk
6 Tablespoons unsalted butter
1/2 tsp. salt
1 (11 oz.) pkg. white chocolate chips
1 1/2 tsp. pure maple syrup
2 cups chopped walnuts
- Line an 8in. square pan with nonstick foil.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine brown sugar, evaporated milk, marshmallow fluff, butter, and salt. Bring to boil over medium heat, whisking constantly.
- Remove from heat. Add the bag of white chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- Stir in maple syrup and walnuts.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate uncovered until set for 2 hours.